Have you been thinking of joining our like-minded community of small independent businesses? After a cracking start to 2020, we are excited to announce that Season 2 which includes markets in April, May and June is now open for applications from today 1st of March. For fees, FAQs and applications forms please click here
Why are markets so important for proactive local businesses?
Aside from profits and sales markets are incredibly valuable for personal and long-term business development!
By partnering with the right market they allow you to:
- Drive Sales back to your online store
- Expand connections & collaborations with other brands and stockists
- Meet your customers to understand who they are, what they like and what they will spend
- Showcase your products beyond an ipad/phone screen, all in one place!
- They better your brand from the friendships and guidance from fellow stall holders and organisers
- Test your displays, branding and new products & gain confidence
- Tap into a wide reach of audiences and local communities you may not have had a reach to
- Tell your story and create customer trust by participating in features such as blogs, Instagram Stories/ Posts etc
Season Two Calendar - Now OPEN!
Sunday April 19th - Coorparoo Square 9am - 1pm
Friday May 8th - Gasworks Plaza 5pm - 9pm (Last twilight market before Winter)
Sunday May 17th - Coorparoo Square 9am - 1pm
Saturday June 13th - Gasworks Plaza 9am - 1pm (Winter trading hours)
*No Market on Good Friday at Gasworks, Winter Hiatus at Coorparoo from June - Aug
For fees, FAQs and applications forms please click here
Psst! Don't forget you can also still apply March Markets at Gasworks (13th March ) and Coorparoo (15th March) with only handful of positions left.
-The Market Folk